Angels Dinner Information
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Indian River County have been a cornerstone of the community since opening their doors in 2000. Serving some 1,500 youth, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Indian River County provide a safe, structured and positive environment for young people after school, during holidays and summer vacation.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Indian River County are part of a nationwide network. Located in every state, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and U.S. military installations overseas, Boys & Girls Clubs are delivering proven programs to millions of young people every day.
How do we know our programs work?
• 100% of our members participated in academic enrichment activities while attending
the Club each day
• 99% were promoted to the next grade level
• 99% improved or maintained their school attendance
• 90% showed improvement on school behavioral evaluations
• 88% improved or maintained their academic performance
• 88% completed their homework before leaving the Club each day
(Percentages based on data obtained from school and Club records as of July, 2013)
Is to inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Indian River County provide:
• A safe place to learn and grow
• Ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals
• Life-enhancing programs and character development experiences
• Hope and opportunity
Membership at the Clubs costs $35 per year and a monthly fee. Scholarships are available based on need. Our hours of operation are from afterschool until 6:30 p.m. five days a week. Our hours of operation are extended to 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. during the summer and school breaks. During the school year, the School District provides bus transportation to the Clubs and healthy snacks.
Thank you for considering a contribution to Boys & Girls Clubs of Indian River County.
Your support helps us provide our programs and services to some 1,500 youth throughout the County. There are many ways to show your support and every contribution has an impact on the lives of our members.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Indian River County is a 501(c)3 (nonprofit) organization and donations are tax deductible as allowed by the law.
Please "like" us on Facebook to stay up to date on all Club news and special events, and to view photos of all the exciting things happening every day at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Indian River County!